ADVANTAGES OF SOY CANDLES
- CLEAN BURNING – Soy wax is non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin with no petro-carbon soot which can blacken walls, ceilings, furniture, contaminate ventilation ductwork in your home as well as add toxic carcinogens into the air you breathe.
- LONG LASTING – Soy candles burn slower and cooler than paraffin wax creating a longer lasting candle.
- RENEWABLE RESOURCE – Soybeans are a renewable source unlike paraffin wax which consists of petroleum.
- BIODEGRADABLE – Since soybeans are a vegetable, soy wax is naturally biodegradable. Soy wax is also easier to remove from materials and other surfaces than paraffin wax.
- HELPS THE FARMERS – Buying soybean products creates important economic growth for the agricultural sector of the US economy. Soy candles are simply better for you, your family and your environment!
Avoid drafty areas, longer wicks burn quicker, and the first time you burn try to do it long enough to melt the wax at the edge of the candle, or about 1-3 hours. Soy candles have a sort of memory and if you don’t allow them to burn all the way to the edge of the container, they will begin to tunnel down into the wax instead of melting to the edges.
All tins come with our wooden wicks which enhance the already amazing scent throw, provide a quick melt pool, and crackles just like a real open fire. The wicks are very clean burning and the candle burns slowly and evenly. We recommend the first time you burn try to do it long enough to melt the wax at the edge of the candle, or about 1-3 hours.